Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Pittsburgh, United States
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Refreshment Center Attendant (Mini-Bar) - Part Time
Refreshment Center Attendant
The Refreshment Center Attendant is responsible for prioritizing, stocking and billing of all products within the Refreshment Center, the ideal candidate is highly organized, and thrives working independently.
What Is In It For You:
What You Will Be Doing:
- Competitive salary
- Employee rates at Luxe Accor properties in North and Central America
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within our property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet21 and Employee Wellbeing initiatives
Your Experience and Skills Include:
- Checks, stocks and ensures accurate billing for all product in the Refreshment Center
- Prioritize the day based on daily reports for: Occupancy, Arrivals, Departures, Stay over and VIP guests
- Ensures all product is fresh
- Requisitions, stocks and prepares all products and Mise en Place
- Accommodate all last minute changes and requests as needed
- Assists In Room Dining as necessary
- Provides warm greeting and offers assistance to guests encountered on floors
- Provides service within Fairmont and Hotel Standards
- Participates in Deep Cleaning Projects of Refreshment Centers
- Aware of all business within hotel on a daily basis and able to guide guests accordingly
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Previous hospitality experience is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for guest service
Your Team and Working Environment
- Constant walking throughout shifts. Pushing carts in excess of 50 lbs.
- Constant bending required and occasional lifting of up to 25 pounds of force.
Fairmont Pittsburgh, a 4 diamond LEED certified luxury hotel, is located at the heart of Pittsburgh's business, cultural and retail hub. Fairmont Pittsburgh offers superb and distinctive guest services and accommodations in a luxury setting.
Drawing from Pittsburgh's rich history, fl.2 showcases a wide selection of local beers, craft cocktails, and an elevated Modern American menu with unique signature items that have the power to transform guests into regulars. Vibrant and inviting, the restaurant and bar offers a space that allows for an open, airy atmosphere with a modern framework incorporated with architectural elements. Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit, and promote diverse talent. Why Work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you are you are and you can find the job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor! careers.accor.com