We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : General Management
Location : Los Angeles/United States
Level : Director
Posted : 07 Dec 2021
Job Role : Marketing Director
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ59335
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 04 Jan 2022
Salary Range (monthly): USD 8,000 to 12,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Fairmont Century Plaza
Regional Director of Sales & Marketing
As the leader responsible for commercial results, and in alignment with the property and region's vision, mission and organizational values, the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing for Southern California will lead the positioning, and sales and marketing strategy for Fairmont Century Plaza, and act as a support for the Director of Sales & Marketing's in the region, to achieve aggressive revenue and business goals.
What is in it for you:
- Discounted hotel rooms and food & beverage rates to employees at our sister properties around the globe.
- We provide learning programs through our Academies to promote growth and development so that you can perform at your full potential
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and WATCH
What you will be doing:
- Act as an advisor with a strategic view to the Sales and Marketing Departments of all assigned hotels, and are the communication vehicle for Sales, Marketing, Public Relations and Revenue Management issues to and from the Region.
- Assist with development of the region's sales and marketing talent with a constant eye on identification of hi-potential colleagues and succession planning opportunities and needs
- Leverage Fairmont/Accor platforms, systems, loyalty program and overall strategies. Engage with Fairmont/Accor sales and marketing teams to maximize available tools and resources available to achieve revenue goals and steal market share
- Identify opportunities and drive the tracking of guest data across all touch points to customize the experience, drive revenue and improve loyalty and satisfaction
- Partner with Regional Vice President, General Managers and DOSMs to support goals and objectives within hotels
Your experience and skills include:
- A n innovative, data-driven mindset, knowledge of hotel sales and a consistent and proven ability to develop and execute effective commercial strategies.
- 6-8 years of experience in hotel/global sales environment, of which at least four have been as a Director of Sales & Marketing, with knowledge of all hotel business market segments
- College Diploma, Business School or Hotel Management degree preferred
- Possess a strong understanding of consumer mindset in the hospitality industry, as well as experience in top-tier meeting, incentive and social event sales.
- Proven ability to achieve objectives in a diverse and changing environment, strong organizational and communication skills and effective time management
- Adept at evaluating, plan building, scenario planning, execution, communication and management of large projects involving multiple and dependent disciplines
Your team and working environment:
What was true in 1966 remains true to this day: The Century Plaza Hotel is part of a visionary development intent on doing what others could only imagine. Previously deemed the "Western White House," (as the only venue outside the White House to host state dinners), Century Plaza's place in history remains unshakeable. A modernized take on luxury and elevated guest experience from product to people enlivens the real wow factor.
This experience begins with a new kind of workplace, one where the energy is contagious, the stories are invigorating, and the challenges present inspiring opportunities to make your mark. We provide an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. A home away from home. Where diversity and inclusion are celebrated. Privacy and personal information are protected. Through Accor's Employee Value Proposition, we ensure fair treatment and a workplace free from discrimination & harassment.
Visa Requirements: Must provide proof of eligibility to be employed in the United States of America.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. We commit to a future where diverse identities are celebrated, and equitable and inclusive practices are woven into the fabric of everything we do as an organization.
Fairmont Century Plaza is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO M/F/V/D
This position requires vaccination against COVID-19 (exceptions will be made for disabilities/medical conditions and sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law).
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLES