Job Description For Regional Marketing Manager Midscale/Economy Brands (12 to 18 months Maternity Cover)
Accor Hotelservices UK & Ireland
Regional Marketing Manager Midscale/Economy Brands UK Ireland and BeNeLux
We are worldwide Augmented Hospitality leaders, the best at what we do. Heartists is what we call ourselves, generous, passionate, attentive and free, whether we are welcoming guests, connecting with our peers or serving others.
Our entire Accor estate expands across the world. With over 300,000 experts committed to rejuvenating the hospitality experience we pride ourselves in being the employer of choice, so live limitlessly, come as you are, grow with us, work with purpose and explore the endless opportunities in store.
Our super agile, dynamic and creative Marketing superstars are in search of two talents to join their team on a 12 to 18 month fixed term contract as Regional Marketing Managers. These 2 exciting roles are maternity covers and ideal for someone looking for global exposure, cross country collaboration and step into the ever changing world of Accor!
Here is a further insight into some of the wonderful things you will be involved in:
Accountability 1 : Manage segment Strategy & Planning in country market
Accountability 2 : Deliver on brand performance and market share
- Deliver the markets 18-month/short-term brand strategy by segment ensuring business KPIs are identified and achieved, supporting wider NE goals
- Deliver market actions as outlined in MMM/BEAM/GA
- Develop country marketing plans aligned to global SMPs (Promotion, Program, People, Product & Design) with alignment to NE strategy outlined by Head of Brands
- Support Brand Managers with Social and Influencer Content. Support Brand Managers with PR Content calendar.
Accountability 3 : Enhance the guest experience & passions
- Support in market and communicate 'agile' paid, owned and earned content and communication strategies suited to local market needs to deliver profitable market-share
Accountability 4 : Stakeholder Management
- Roll out guest experience frameworks (brand programs), pillars and touchpoints/markers to grow RPS
- Manage strategies to simplify brand standards and drive product evolution
- Be the "on the ground" intel gatherer for the brand for key projects/local rules and regulations
- Be the 'visible' Marketing champion for your market internally
- Establish strong collaborative and influential working relationships with Operational VPs and Hotel GMS in market
Your profile? You will come equipped with an understanding of the hospitality industry and the identities of our brands. You will ideally have a degree in Marketing Management or equivalent and have experience of working within a highly matrixed organisation.
Collaboration, autonomy and a strong commercial acumen will ultimately see your success in this role along with a keen eye for data/analytics!
We are customer centric with arms like an octopus (managing multiple priorities/deadlines) and we have a lot of fun in doing what we do! Our day to day working priorities can change and our email inboxes can sometimes feel we are not reaching the end however, if there is one thing that remains consistent, it's our persistence, energy, drive and enthusiasm for contributing collectively to the greater good of our company!
To acknowledge your hard work, loyalty and commitment to us, we offer an extensive benefits package; competitive salary, bonus, season ticket loans, subsidised gym membership, private medical healthcare, pension, and of course complimentary hotel stays (to name a few).
Your Accor experience begins now, so if you thrive in a forever-changing world that works at pace, and allows you to share some giggles amongst a group of fabulous colleagues then we definitely want to hear from you!