Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Regional Revenue Manager
We are worldwide Augmented Hospitality leaders, the best at what we do. Heartists is what we call ourselves, generous, passionate, attentive and free, whether we are welcoming guests, connecting with our peers or serving others.
Our entire Accor estate expands across the world. With over 300,000 experts committed to rejuvenating the hospitality experience we pride ourselves in being the employer of choice, so live limitlessly, come as you are, grow with us, work with purpose and explore the endless opportunities in store.
We are super excited to bring to you the role of Regional Revenue Manager within our Revenue Team based at our Warsaw office, so if you're looking for your next challenge, this could be the opportunity for you!
Here is a snapshot at some of the responsibilities you will hold:
- Ensure that the RM Strategy (business mix, pricing, brand positioning of the hotels) is in place and properly deployed to achieve RGI growth for our portfolio of hotels
- Responsible for leading a team of experienced Multi-Hotel Revenue Managers, coaching and developing them
- Through the organization of regular meetings with the operations, ensure that the revenue of each hotel is optimised thanks to a consistent approach on pricing, reservation, distribution strategy development at hotel level.
- Responsible for consolidating and managing the reporting of the RM performance at the regional or market place level and suggest the appropriate sales actions according to business risks and opportunities detected for the future periods (from one week to one year)
- Act as a consultant for the hotel general Manager and revenue manager for RM technical and HR topics (recruitment, coaching, training)
- Coordinate the appropriation and use by the hotels of RM processes, systems and tools in their perimeter
A results orientated, analytical superstar with a customer centric focus. You will ideally poses a degree in Hotel Management or an equivalent level of qualification with between 5 to 7 years experience in an RM role.
To acknowledge your hard work, loyalty and commitment to us, we offer an extensive benefits package; competitive salary, bonus, season ticket loans, subsidised gym membership, private medical healthcare, pension, and of course complimentary hotel stays (to name a few).
Your Accor experience begins now, so if you are want to work and be a part of the best, then we want to hear from you!