Hotels & Resorts
Sales and Marketing-PR
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Regional Sales Coordinator, Group Market
Regional Sales Coordinator, Group Market
The Regional Sales Coordinator is responsible to support and assist the Regional Group Sales Director in their daily functions, as well as to ensure the efficient functioning of the sales office. The Regional Sales Coordinator will support the Regional Group Sales Director for Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, Fairmont Pacific Rim and Fairmont Waterfront.
What is in it for you:
Cosmopolitan by nature - With the most luxurious accommodation, extraordinary cuisine, inviting ocean views, cultural celebrations and West Coast recreation, Fairmont's hotels in Vancouver are simply unrivalled. Be an ambassador for the brand, where your sales skills, strong interpersonal skills and strategic vision will drive solid operating results and memorable guest experiences.
What you will be doing:
Your experience and skills include:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Providing administrative support to the Group Sales Director and team members as required
- Assisting in the coordination and co-hosting of FAMs site inspections, client events, sales calls/educational visits
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of client relationships
- Extending prompt and courteous service to both internal and external customers while ensuring professionalism through email, phone and in person
- Communicating with other departments within the hotels to ensure distribution of important information
- Creating and maintaining accurate client accounts in Opera Sales & Catering
- Assisting in month end review and production reports as well as keeping an accurate log of sales activities
- Assisting in the preparation of sales trips including coordination of sales kits, gifts and travel arrangements
- Embody the values of AccorHotels: Guest Passion, Sustainable Performance, Spirit of Conquest, Innovation, Trust & Respect
- Handling all client requests while Group Sales Director is away from the office
- Providing clients with requested collateral and hotel information.
- Preparing daily welcome cards and amenities
- Handling all telephone inquiries in an efficient and professional manner per Fairmont Standards
- Maintaining sound knowledge of Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, Fairmont Pacific Rim, Fairmont Waterfront.
- Multitasking and prioritizing numerous requests and tasks within outlined deadlines from Sales Director
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer experience at intermediate to advanced level is mandatory with knowledge of Word for Windows, Windows XP, Excel, Publisher, Power Point
- Knowledge of hotel services and facilities
- Typing speed of 55 wpm minimum
- Knowledge of Opera Fidelio and Opera Sales & Catering, Reservations and Property Manager an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible to meet and exceed the expectations of both our internal and external guests
- Previous sales experience in a hotel environment an asset
- Must be a strong team player, professional and enthusiastic with excellent organizational skills, creativity and be a self-starter
- Must have outstanding people skills and desire to develop presentation skills
- Proven ability to multitask with a positive attitude in a sometimes demanding and challenging environment
- Proven ability to independently prioritize job tasks and guest needs in the absence of the Sales Manager for extended periods of time
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS