We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Sales and Marketing-PR
Location : Rome, Italy
Level : Management
Posted : 15 Feb 2022
Job Role : Asst. Sales Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ12699
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-15
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
MERCURE ROMA CORSO TRIESTE
Department : Sales
Reporting to : GM's Italy and Sales Director (HQ)
As a Regional Sales Managerand ambassador of the Grape Italian Hotels, while representing the Company, you are expected to embody the Grape Spirit.
Having an open mind, global outlook and a desire to master their craft. Grape is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
This also includes being mindful of these characteristics while representing Grape Hospitality at any time.
Objective: This is a new job creation
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for :
- The development and performance of all sales activities. Providing leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with the Grape vision and values and establishing sales plans and strategies to expand the customer base for all segmentation.
- Putting in place an efficient Sales Strategy across Italy
- Works collaboratively with properties - sales channels to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Densify Sales dynamic for Mercure Bologna Centro and Novotel Roma Est,
- Commercial repositionning in 4* Luxe of the future Indigo Firenze.
- Following Mercure Roma Corso Trieste refurbishment increase individual leisure and local F&B
- Increase sales on all segments (Corporate, Mice, Leisure,Sports, Groups, B2C End Users), reach the targets and goals.
- Establishes, maintain and expand the customer base
- Set a Regional and local Sales strategy
- Prospects new customers and create customer loyalty.
- Canvass customers by phone and organize site inspections on property.
- Increase business opportunities through various routes, by targeting all markets (leisure, Mice, corporate, sport).
- Interacts with customers to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Adheres to budgets and prepares monthly/revenue/expense forecasts.
- Reports weekly to GM's and Head Office on all sales initiatives and plans
- Manages local benchmarking.
- Compiles and analyzes sales figures.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports.
- Work closely with Grape HQ and with the selected enquiries
- Ensure the best working relationship with ACCOR local sales teams to maximize the sales opportunities
- Can be required to work Duty Manager shifts @Mercure Roma Corso Trieste
- Must drive business in accordance with budgets set by GM's and RM
- Strong knowledge of market trends and target customer information
- Strength of leadership
- Strength of organization with high attention to the achievement of financial goals.
- Experience in a hospitality group (or similar environment such as tourism travel, event organization).
- Commercial skills, determination and creativity to develop the sales.
- Ability to represent Novotel, Mercure, Indigo brand, Mama Shelter its image and reputation.
- Understands Global Distribution Systems (GDS) and the business travel segment
- Must have the ability to work flexible work hours including evenings and weekends and holidays.
- Available to travel frequently
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Passionate and creative.
- Works great in a team.
- Based in Roma