We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Animation and Recreation
Location : Vancouver, Canada
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 19 May 2022
Job Role : Massage Therapist
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ50350
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-07-22
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Fairmont Pacific Rim
Registered Massage Therapist - Casual
Do great things with great people and come be a part of our story.
Make something incredible. Your future.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at Fairmont Pacific Rim. Be a part of a progressive hotel that embraces the culture and vibrancy of Canada's most beautiful city - Vancouver. Distinctly West Coast, the hotel delivers unique experiences through creativity, artistry, and elevated hospitality, while remaining at the forefront of elevating the art, music and fashion programming in the city.
If you are energized by working with people and building relationships, if delivering unparalleled customer service comes naturally and showcasing your expertise and attention to detail excites you - then you might be our next Registered Massage Therapist.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Spa Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Connecting with guests is in your blood and you consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging 5 star service that is sure to impress our most discerning clients.
- You strive to create the most relaxing atmosphere for your clients, making their comfort your top priority while performing 30, 45, 60 90 and 120 minute massage.
- You have the innate ability to anticipate guests' needs and cater your service to each person by acknowledging and responding to these needs and exceeding their expectations.
- You take pride in the 8,500 square foot spa and its nine treatment areas, focusing on cleanliness and ensuring all equipment is in safe working order while forming a serene setting.
- You are energized by learning about and participating in other areas of the spa operation, such as, product knowledge and retail sales.
- You dream up ways to better shape guests' overall experience, both at the spa and in the hotel overall.
- You are a team player who takes pride in the departmental policies and procedures as well as safety and sanitation policies.
- You are excited by the spa facility and the prospect of working with elite clients in one of downtown Vancouver's top facilities.
- You have a can-do attitude and are willing to take on additional opportunities as needed.
Do you have...
- Previous experience as a Massage Therapist
- Current professional licenses
- CPR and First Aid certification (preferred)
- The interpersonal and problem solving abilities that enables you to understand and anticipate guests needs
- The ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Aspiration to develop and encourage an open, stimulating and trusting environment that reflects our hotel's inherent DNA of art, music and fashion, Company Mission, Brand Promise and Values
Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
- Frequent standing, bending and reaching throughout shift
What We Bring To The Table:
We go above and beyond just the essentials, you can expect: An opportunity to earn above market earnings with an extended benefit package, paid insurance and licensing fees, educational assistance, competitive wage, attractive commission, 5* gratuities, paid vacation and duty meals.
- Our team is passionate, entrepreneurial and encouraging, and there are endless opportunities for growth and development.
- As a member of our team, this gig comes with amazing travel perks, the opportunity to dine at world-class restaurants and relax at our Willow Stream Spas internationally, on your spare time.
If you answered YES to the above, than you might just be the perfect person to become our new Registered Massage Therapist. Please fill out our online application and become the newest member of our team.
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Why Work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit careers.accor.com
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS