Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : General Management
Location : Melbourne, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 20 Jun 2022
Job Role : Assistant Front Office Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ73160
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-14
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Inspired by and dedicated to Australian contemporary artists, Art Series Hotels offers a hotel experience a little extraordinary.
Another of the boutique Art Series Hotels, The Olsen is a monument to hospitality and revered Australian landscape painter John Olsen. If you like the idea of working in Chapel Street, South Yarra and you love the landscapes of our glorious continent, here is a place that combines sophisticated urban offerings with the sunny whimsy of a truly great painter
We are seeking a motivated professional with a passion for service to join our dedicated team as a Relief Assistant Manager based in Melbourne. This exicting new role will see you providing operational support to multiple Accor hotels across Victoria, primarily in Melbourne.
Your flexibility to work between numerous hotels will be rewarded with a generous above award salary; and your travel, accommodation and meal expenses will be covered when working away from Melbourne.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- A vibrant, and outgoing personality in order to engage with guests and ensure they have a memorable stay
- The ability to adapt to new hotel operations quickly
- The ability to maintain a high level of personal presentation as an ambassador for the hotel at all times
- The flexibility to work in multiple locations,spend time away from home and complete shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends
- A person with proven leadership experience within a hotel environment
- Knowledge of Sihot PMS advantageous
What is in it for you?
- An accelerated development opportunity to prepare for Department Head positions
- An opportunity to build your profile within Australia's largest hotel operator
- Visit and experience different locations
- Work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun
- Take advantage of exclusive staff rates across the globe
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .