Hotels & Resorts
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Remote Support Analyst - Customer Technology Services (US Remote - 12-Month Contract)
North and Central America Regional Office
Remote Support Analyst - Customer Technology Services
(US Remote - 12-Month Contract)
Remote Support Analyst p rovides superior first and second level IT support to the hotels subscribing to Remote Support Services within Canada and the USA. This position supports the technology initiatives of the company and assists with the implementation and support of systems devices and technologies.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee Discount Travel Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow with the Company across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Provide L1 and L2 remote support to Hotels electing to Remote Support model (no on-site IT manager) based on agreed upon Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Provide a high level of operational stability for property based technology.
- Maintain & promote core technology standards and maintain "best practices" in respect to property systems.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of backup and emergency procedures to ensure integrity of programs and data at all times.
- Provide technical expertise on technology projects within the regional zone.
- Provide 7 x 24 support for mission critical systems as documented in the service escalation document.
- Liaise with software and hardware vendors on a regular basis to remain current with technology changes and to suggest improvements or enhancements.
- Escalate to our business partners or vendors if necessary.
- Co-ordinate system changes with appropriate support staff to ensure uninterrupted services.
- Provide knowledge of common operating systems, hardware, peripheral and applications.
- Keeps professional skills updated and consistent with current information systems networking technology.
- Contribute to Technology Services knowledgebase.
- Perform other duties as required.
Your team and working environment:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in IT Operations
- Degree or Certification in Computer Science
- Microsoft Certified Software Engineer
- Good communication skills required
- Ability to build strong relationships, and maintain a positive reputation.
- Organized, proactive and with the ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- A Home based role in the United States, this position is a part of the NCA Technology team
Note: Must already be legally entitled to work in either the United States to be considered for this position Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion :
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/ Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS