Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Reservation Agent
ibis Gading Serpong
We are seeking a motivated professional with a passion for service to join our dedicated Sales & Marketing Team as a Reservation Agent.
Work Experience QUALIFICATIONS
- Respond to enquiries about hotel products and services by telephone and email according to standard guidelines
- Maintain complete knowledge of all food & beverage services, contents & preparation methods, outlets and hotel services/features to promote its products and services
- Determine guest needs and quote the appropriate room and rate as per requirements
- Input booking information into the Reservation System
- Process amendments to reservations such as extensions, early departures, etc.
- Arrange accommodation, visas and activities for leisure, corporate & wholesaler's guests
- Record special billing arrangements for groups and conventions
- Coordinate and communicate with all other departments to ensure a smooth operation
Benefits What is in it for you:
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Industry
- Fresh Graduates are welcome.
- Minimum of 1 (one) year in Reservation consider as an advantage
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written), second language an asset
- Previous customer related experience preferred
- Previous REALTA experience an asset
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Attractive package.
- National and International Opportunities in ACCOR group.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family.
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills.
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibilty activites, like Planet 21.
- Career development opportunies with national and international promotion opportunities.