Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Rach Gia, Vietnam
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Reservation Attendant
Novotel Phu Quoc resort
- Responsible for advising relevant Senior Management of all incoming VIP guests so that special requirements that may need to be attened to are actioned accordingly.
- Ensure that through contant liaison with the Sales & Marketing personnel that all clients on corporate rates with the Hotel or Accor are identified and that the relevant statistical information can be generated.
- Ensure that all guests queries and reguests are attended to in a helpful, professional yet warm and friendly manner.
- To ensure that all telephone enquiries are provided with concise information concerning the services and facilities provided by the Hotel.
- Responsible for ensuring that clear and constant communication lines are kept with all staff, areas and other Departments.
- To acquire, through training provided a complete knowledge of all Policies and Procedures as set down by Senior Management that relate to the Reservation area.
- To ensure that you are completely aware of the complete range of services and facilities that the hotel will provide to its guests and visitors.
- To ensure that the Reservations area is not left unattended at any time whilst on duty.
- To ensure that at all times your personal presentation is immaculate and your clothes or uniform are in line with relevant Front Office and Hotel uniform or clothing codes.
- To maintain and be aware of the importance of guest recognition.
- To ensure that you as GSA Reservations for the hotel have a comprehensive knowledge of the town and what is happening within the city at all times, and to ensure that all guest or caller enquires are met with prompt, informative yet friendly solutions.
- At least 1 years of working experience in the same position
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team.
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English.Benefits
- Monthly service charge from probation time
- Full Insurance package from probation time
- Friendly & free accommodation and nutritious meals
- Hotel uniform
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor
- Dynamic, professional working environment and a supportive team
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world.