Job Description For Reservation Supervisor
At Raffles Hotels & Resorts, all guest service has the potential to create a lasting memory when delivered with warmth and sincerity. Be an ambassador for our brand as a Reservation Supervisor, where the engaging and anticipative service you provide will make our guests feel values and reflect the exceptional experience to come. Reservation Supervisor directly report to Asst. Dir. of Revenue & Reservation, to o versee day-to-day operations of the Reservations office, contributing to exceptional results in Guest, Colleague and Owner goals and outcomes .
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
- Monitor day-to-day operations to ensure call volumes are managed in the most efficient manner possible, administrative duties are completed and productivity is maximized.
- Provide supervision, training, direction and leadership to Reservations Staff, including scheduling, performance management and department planning
- Ensure department standards and policies are adhered to, making recommendations where necessary to reach overall performance goals
- Assist in preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Understand Revenue Management strategies, sell levels and sell directed rates and apply these methods to the sale of available hotel inventory
- Maximize room revenue through the conversion of telephone calls into sales;
- Utilize effective upselling techniques;
- Understand and take reservations to support the revenue management strategies employed by the Sales & Marketing leader in the hotel.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service;
Your experience and skills include:
- Be fluent on all hotel products and services;
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way;
- Handle customer queries and complaints relating to Rooms Reservations.
About Raffles Bali:
- 3 years of guest service / hotel experience with one year in a management capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in Ultra Luxury Hotel or Resort is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills in English, verbally or written, other languages are great advantage
- Organized, highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Able to work under pressure both individually and with the team
- Attention to details and confidence in guest interaction
Raffles Bali is an oasis of emotional wellbeing inspired by a spirit of generosity, inviting you to rediscover the person in front of you - your loved one, or yourself. Through private experiences in luxurious tropical villas and secluded spaces in natural, harmonious environment, through personalized wellness journeys of relaxation, rejuvenation, and mindfulness, seeking to reinvigorate your mind, body and spirit and through enchanting Balinese cultural journeys curated to awaken meaningful experiences, inspiring you to a deeper understanding of culture, of priorities, and of self.
Located in Jimbaran, southeast part of Bali, the resort is perched on a hill offering unparalleled views of the ocean with direct access to the beach. The generosity of space in every Villa, the magnificent views over the Jimbaran bay sunsets and fast access to the airport (25 mins) makes Raffles Bali your preferred destination.
Raffles Bali offers 32 generous in space villas with unobstructed ocean views to enjoy the sunset of jimbaran and biggest pools in each villa. There will be 29 one-bedroom villas, 2 two-bedroom villas, and a presidential Villa. The other facilities will comprise of 2 restaurants, 2 Bars and a Raffles SPA. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS