Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Reservation Supervisor
The Phoenix Hotel Yogyakarta
- Having a positive attitude towards work, be self-disciplined and self-motivated, set a good working example for all subordinates.
- Responsible for the daily organization of section.
- Be concerned with staff discipline and staff performance and help to develop skills for all staff within the section.
- Provide services and information to guests that is the most accurate and up to date possible, and is delivered to the guest in the most meaningful way.
- Maintain a very good reputation for the Hotel and assist to increase the overall profitability of the Hotel.
- Contribute to overall operational efficiency by performing relevant duties as assigned.
- Use your supervision skills effectively to encourage and motivate staff.
- Monitor guest service personnel constantly, ensuring that at all times maximum guest satisfaction is being achieved though guest recognition and prompt cordial attention.
- Establish good public relations with all guests.
- Provide guests with the most accurate and up to date information at all times.
- Discipline, good attitude and self motivated
- Familiar with Rhapsody will an advantage
- Passionate in guest experience and satisfaction
- Detail oriented skill
- Able to work in a team & good communication
- Fluent in English both written and verbally
- Must have experienced in the same position at least 2 years in an upscale hotel
- Hotel or Business School graduates Higher Diploma or Bachelor Degree
- Training and Talent development opportunities
- Be a part of Global Community of Hospitality Industry
- Opportunity to grow your career
- A Bienvenue Card - offering a special staff rate at our hotels.