Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Reservations Agent (Cluster)
Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a Reservations Agent, you will make our guests feel welcome and reflect the exceptional experience the come when they arrive! This position will cater Novotel and Ibis World Trade Centre, Ibis One Central and 25 Hours Dubai One Central.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- Be aware of the hotel product, rates, packages and promotions.
- Maintain knowledge of and access all functions of the computer and manual systems.
- Process all reservation queries, changes and cancellations received by phone, fax, e-mail, internally and through corporate reservations.
- Efficiently and promptly establishing the correspondence service to guest inquiries.
- Ensure that the guests' visas are accurately processed and coordinate with visa officer.
- Full knowledge of the hotel facilities and activities.
- Oversees the daily movement of guest activities and able to resolve guest complaints and to establish an amicable relation with clients and customers of the hotel.
- Sort all the correspondence in the order of priority and process the reservation to the set standard
- Input, modify or cancel phone reservations into the system directly and file accordingly
- Access the GDS / CRS / Internet regularly and input these reservations into the system
- Ensure that all the reservation requests are processed and confirmation and or cancellation letters, faxes or e-mails are sent out within 24 hour period.
- Check all the reservations for the next days arrival and ensure that all the pertinent information regarding the stay and special requests are being fulfilled.
- Acquaint self with regular callers and acknowledge them by name.
- Answer inquiries and / or promote hotel services and facilities. Answer questions on rates and room type availability.
- Ascertain callers needs though open ended questions and try to sell higher yield rooms.
- Use the correct guest history when making a reservation.
- Remain up to date with all the new promotions for the hotel as well as the ACCOR Group.
- Refer to the Credit Manager if credit facilities are required.
- Obtain approval from the Front Desk for same day reservation or on near sell-out dates.
- Refer requests for extension or change of payment for in-house guests to Front Desk.
Your team and working environment:
- Guest focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS