Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Reservations Agent
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila
What you will be doing:
- Responsible in providing excellent customer service in efficiently handling room reservations.
- Promptly respond to guest inquiries and maximize room revenue and occupancy.
- Handle group tours / conventions from the initial blockings.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a luxury hotel or in the same capacity.
- Graduate of a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or any related field.
- Effective communication, guest relation, negotiation and selling skills.
- Keen attention to details and amenable to work on a shifting schedule.
- Knowledgeable in Opera and MS Office.
Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world.
Ability to contribute to the local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21.