Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Reservations Agent
Novotel Sydney International Airport
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a Reservations Agent, you will make our guests feel welcome and reflect the exceptional experience the come when they arrive! Be the first point of contact for the hotel's reservations and sales enquiries, creating Heartist moments and luxury experiences for our guests
Your team and working environment:
Novotel Sydney International Airport is a 271 room hotel, including a 150 seater a la carte and buffet restaurant, Bar & 11 Conference rooms. We are located along the Cooks River, near the International airport.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Work in a luxury environment surrounded by the best people in the industry
- Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Discounted parking on site
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
Your experience and skills include:
- Consistently offer exceptional, friendly and engaging service
- Ensure the best selection for the guest and ensure revenue is maximized through up-selling
- Recommend property facilities and assist guests with information and special requests
- Book room reservation requests, enter rooming lists, and update accurate information in the system
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Guest focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.