Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
London, United Kingdom
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Reservations Consultant , The Savoy
"Placing extraordinary people at the heart of memories made and stories told"
Job Title: Reservations Consultant
Department: Guest Services & Reservations
Inspired and Supported by: Guest Services and Reservations Manager and Assistant Guest Services and Reservations Manager
Your purpose will be:
To work with the Reservations Team to help contribute towards promoting and selling of The Savoy bedrooms and facilities.
A focus of this position will be the setting up and the development of Gift Voucher Sales.
You will be accountable for:
What you will need to do in this role?
- Maximising revenue by converting enquiries, recognizing business prospects and opportunities to upsell.
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of the hotel and its offers from a product perspective and being able to use the feature and benefit sales technique confidently
- Responding to all guest enquiries in an engaging manner whilst using Savoy standards with the aim of converting every enquiry into a booking by delivering efficient and intuitive guest service.
- Ensuring all calls, emails and procedures are performed in line with the service standards set by the hotel.
- Updating reservations ensuring a flawless arrival and departure experience.
- Understanding our targets, forecasts and figures and how your role contributes to the success of the hotel.
- Paying exceptional attention to detail by not comprising on quality standards.
- Building relationships with both our guests and your fellow colleagues
- Being organised and proactive in managing your tasks.
- 1-3 years' experience in the Hospitality Industry.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal.
- A confident & dynamic speaker, able to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Enthusiastic and positive personality with the ability to build trusting relationships with others.
- Proven organizational skills, works well on their own. Able to set and meet deadlines with quality results.
- Applicable job related skills as per Accountable Duties.
Please note that we believe in flexibility and multi-skilling, and you may be asked to do different tasks from time to time to enable us to meet the needs of our guests and colleagues. What's in it for you?
- Being part of The Savoy family - our culture is unique!
- We will trust, empower and develop you to fulfil your potential
- You will benefit from training and development opportunities
- We have regular social events
- Competitive Salary and benefits including pension and life assurance
- Laundry services & dry cleaning for uniform
- 31 days of holiday (including Public holidays)
- Colleague restaurant
- Colleague gym facility
- Employee assistance program
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Savoy Hotel discount, and discounts in Accor hotels
- And last but not least you will get to work with a team of EXTRAORDINARY people