Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Cluster Reservations Agent - Pullman Brisbane Airport
Pullman Brisbane Airport
The Brisbane Airport Hotels Group encompasses the Pullman, Novotel and ibis Brisbane Airport Hotels, as well as the Brisbane Airport Conference Centre. With 532 guest rooms, 3 restaurants, Rooftop Event Space, Executive Lounge, IRD`s and 17 meeting spaces. Located at the Brisbane Airport precinct, it is the first accommodation, meeting, and event space to be developed in this precinct.
Brisbane Airport Hotel Group is currently looking for a Cluster Reservations Agent on a full-time basis. The Cluster Reservations Agent supports the Cluster Reservations Team in handling reservations for the ibis Brisbane Airport, Novotel Brisbane Airport & Pullman Brisbane Airport.
In this role, you will be required to report to the Reservations Manager and be responsible for creating a memorable experience for our guest's.
Through the use of reservation skills, you will accurately and efficiently receive and process guest reservations whilst observing and adhering to the policies and procedures for the operation of the property. In addition you will offer customer's assistance at all times through professional telephone etiquette and by providing accurate and helpful information regarding the hotel's facilities and services.
Key Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
To be successful in this role, you MUST have:
- Providing a warm welcome for all enquires and promptly answering all in-coming calls, emails and website enquiries for reservations and ensuring accurate details are recorded.
- Assisting with reservation enquiries, cancellations and amendments to bookings.
- Liaising with internal departments in a proactive manner to ensure group and guest requirements for specific bookings are met.
- Ensure an accurate and complete guest history exists for all return guests and that details of arrivals are communicated to all departments.
- Preparing quotes based on clients' needs.
- Confidently describe our rooms and facilities to potential guests and be well informed about our Hotel in order to up sell facilities and services
- Assisting with reception and guest enquiries.
What we can offer you:
- An excellent telephone manner & customer service skills.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- A can do attitude and the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Knowledge in Opera and Third Party Agents is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent grooming and presentation.
- The ability & flexibility to work across a 7 day working environment, including week-ends, late nights and public holidays.
- Reservations experience is not necessary, new to the industry are welcome to apply.
- Monthly social events
- Accor discounts on accommodation worldwide
- Discounted meals and beverages
- Reward programs
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend incentives
- Subsidized onsite parking
- Discounted Air Train weekly pass
We thank all interested parties in advance for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.