Hotels & Resorts
Front of House
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Reservations Supervisor - Saudi
Novotel Jeddah Tahlia Street
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a Reservations Supervisor, you will make our guests feel welcome and reflect the exceptional experience the come when they arrive!
He/She primarily supervises the reservation functions for the hotel ensuring all reservations are processed in a pleasant, professional and efficient manner.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Act as a main resource for reservation agents needing assistance technically or with regards to achieving customer satisfaction.
- Ensure reservation department and Front Office staff are constantly aware of availability states open, on request, closed dates, high demand dates etc.
- Responds to all guest reservation requests and executes prompt, courteous and accurate guest service at all times.
- Fully knowledgeable about hotel guest rooms, rates, promotions, amenities, programs, hotel facilities and services.
- Answer guest inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions etc.
- Manage systems that are set up within the reservations department to ensure accurate handling and monitoring of phone calls.
- Assists and prepare in groups pre-arrival process and also preparing group rooming lists.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Attends all scheduled meetings as required with HOD's or Sales team.
- Create and manage rates and packages configured on the Hotel software.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/