Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Resident Bartender, OSTERIA BBR by Alain Ducasse
The Resident Bartender prepares mixes and serves drinks and beverages correctly to all guests. He/she engages with our guests during their visit, receives and serves orders and delivers accordance to Raffles Hotel Singapore service standards.
Overseeing Daily Operatoins and Achieving Targets
- Supports Resident Mixologist in providing world-class hospitality and drinks making.
- Ensures operating par stock for OS&E and beverage.
- Adheres to bar Standard Operating Procedures.
- Delivers quality and consistency of all drinks served in accordance with the bar recipe by Raffles Hotel Singapore.
- Ensures maintenance equipment checklist to be conducted on weekly basis with Engineering and Housekeeping team.
- Ensures bar/outlet and related areas and outlet hygiene are kept to Raffles Hotel Singapore and HACCP standards.
- Ensures cleanliness and appearance of the bar/outlet and related areas at all times and takes immediate action when required.
- Attends all Raffles Hotel Singapore or Food & Beverage training platform for all colleagues.
- Familiarises self with the company's applicable processes, software and technologies (e.g. Micros, Avero, Material Control, etc.).
- Is present in the bar/outlet during all key operation periods.
- Achieves or exceeds outlet's goal and sales target.
- Delivers personalise guest experience and in accordance to MOQ, Forbes and LQA Standards.
- Builds strong relationship with local guests and builds loyal following as foundation for a successful operation.
- Maintains levels of confidentiality and discretion of the guest, colleague or operator at all times.
- Uses a Heartist approach - makes the guests and colleagues Feel Welcome, Feel Heart-warmed, Feel Incredible, and Belong.
- Ensures service standards and individual performances is aligned with Accor Values - Guest Passion, Trust, Sustainable Performance, Spirit of Conquest, Innovation and Respect.
- Contributes to the hotel's Corporate Social Responsibility efforts by supports the Planet 21 program.
Marketing Plan and Revenue Management
- Able to comfortably and confidently answer questions and attend to queries or feedback regarding Raffles Hotel Singapore and bar.
- Makes recommendations to the Management on other potential sources of revenue e.g. promotions etc.
- Carries out appropriate and effective measures to improve control of costs, expenses, and labour.
Training, Learning and Development of the Team
- Attends Raffles Hotel Singapore or Food & Beverage training for all colleagues.
- Completes On-the-Job-Trainings and develops new skills and knowledge.
- Assists and guides the departmental orientation for new colleagues.
- Adheres to Raffles Hotel Singapore fire and safety, emergency procedures and hygiene NEA rules and regulations are met and achieve.
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 1 year of relevant bar experience with similar standing or profile.
- Knowledge of classic/international cocktails, spirits and hospitality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and basic POS management.
- Previous relevant bar experience with similar standing or profile as bartender.
- Passionate in beverage and cocktail making and knowledge of alcoholic beverages and mixing of drinks.
- Ability to work with a team of diversified background and support the team accordance to Raffles Hotel Singapore policy and plan.
- Certified with valid National Environment Agency (Singapore) Basic Food Hygiene Handler.
- Highly organised with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Resourceful team player that builds, strengthens, and maintains collaborative relationships with others inside and outside the hotel.
- Extrovert, sociable, and avid representing the bar/outlet and the Raffles brand.
- Team player with outstanding interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholders.
- Service oriented with an eye for details, passion and innovative for Food & Beverage.
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team across divisional borders.
- Good presentation and influencing skills.
- Able to work and thrive within a culturally diverse environment.
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively.
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative in dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and energetic.
- Flexible and adaptable to different working locations.
- Commitment to professional values - brand conscious.
- Demonstrates sophistication, humbleness, clear personality, charisma, confidence, professional etiquette and pride.
- Builds strong rapport and coordinates approached with other departmental colleagues.
- Guests and people oriented.
- Self-driven. Positive and passionate.
- Sense of urgency and able to prioritise.
- Anticipate guest need.
- Able to work under pressure.
At OSTERIA BBR by Alain Ducasse, a sense of quintessential Italy is presented in an ambience that is fun and relaxed, using an authentic culinary approach, prepared with locally and regionally sourced produce and heightened with unsurpassed native ingredients of Italy. Offering a myriad of different dining and bar experiences every day, this concept reflects Alain Ducasse's experiences and stories. It is modern, energetic, vibrant and accessible - a gathering place to meet, exchange and discover. OSTERIA BBR by Alain Ducasse is Singapore's latest social space, thrilling the senses of local residents to celebrate and enjoy at while offering an inspirational spot for global travelers.
Benefits of Joining Raffles Hotel Singapore
- 5-day Work Week.
- Duty Meals are provided.
- Colleagues' Discount and/or Preferential Room Rates at worldwide Accor Hotels.
- Flexible Benefit - Dental/Optical/Vacation Expenses/Children's Education.
- Medical and Wellness Benefit.
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage.
- Local/Overseas Career Development & Growth Opportunities.
- Holistic Learning and Development Opportunities.