Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Brisbane, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 05 Aug 2022
Job Role : Bar Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ3863
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-11
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Mantra South Bank Brisbane
Located on the Brisbane River and only minutes from Brisbane CBD, Mantra South Bank offers comfortable and modern accommodation enhanced by fantastic water views and close proximity to the city. We are seeking a passionate and driven individual to take on the role of Restaurant & Bar Manager. We are finally reopening our Restaurant & Bar in a phased approach with a brand new identity, think everything non-hotel. For this, we need to find the newest member of our management team to bring this vision to life.
As our next Restaurant & Bar Manager, you will:
- Run the front of house operations during busy service periods
- Be required to be up to date on current industry trends surrounding the Food & Beverage
- Work alongside your team and motivating them to deliver the best results
- Rostering, team development & the overall co-ordination of the department
- Be responsible for all aspects of our food service delivery, together with the Head Chef
- Assist in planning, directing and coordinating all Food & Beverage
What we are looking for:
- A strong communicator with well-developed stakeholder management
- A creative an engaged mind ready to drive results and animation
- Ability to balance multiple priorities & act with a sense of urgency, whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritise in order to meet allocated timelines and budgets
- Bar experience & knowledge
- The possession of a valid RSA
- The ability to work a flexible roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .