Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Restaurant & Bar Manager
Work Experience Knowledge and Experience
- Be responsible for managing restaurants and bars to deliver an excellent guest service while training talent and working within budgeted guidelines.
- Maintain excellent level of customer service.
- Develop menus with other members of F&B team.
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures.
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Min 5-year experience in hotel engineering operation in similar capacity, preferably with international hotel chain
- Hotel Restaurant Management graduate
- Associate degree or above
- Experienced in all aspects of restaurants service Competencies
- Must be well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
- Excellent leader and trainer with solid motivational and teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills to deal with diverse talent