We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : East Perth/Australia
Level : Management
Posted : 13 May 2022
Job Role : Asst. Restaurant Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ4641
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-06-10
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Mantra on Hay
Located on the eastern side of Perth's CBD, Mantra on Hay is close to key business addresses, government offices and several of the city's major attractions and entertainment venues, making it ideal for visitors requiring a comfortable long stay option. If you like to get to know people over a period of time, this is the work environment for you!
We are seeking passionate and driven individual to take on the role of Restaurant Manager.
As our next Restaurant Manager, you will:
- Run the front of house operations during busy service periods
- Be required to be up to date on current industry trends surrounding the Food & Beverage, Hospitality, and Food Industries
- Work alongside your team and motivating them to deliver the best results
- Assist with rostering, team development & the overall co-ordination of the department
What we are looking for:
- A strong communicator with well-developed stakeholder management
- The ability to balance multiple priorities and act with a sense of urgency, whilst remaining calm under pressure
- The possession of a valid RSA
- 5-star hotel background as a Supervisor/Manager in a food service field
- Someone who is exceptionally organised, with the ability to prioritise in order to meet allocated timelines and budgets
- The ability to remain calm when under pressure
- The ability to work a flexible roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .