Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Job Role :
Asst. Restaurant Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Restaurant Manager
Novotel Melbourne Preston
Novotel Melbourne Preston is located in the heart of Melbourne's vibrant inner north, just 20 minutes from Melbourne Airport and the CBD. Boasting the latest design and bespoke furniture, the hotel is home to a great restaurant, cafe, and the largest conference and events facilities within the Accor portfolio.
We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager to lead the Food & Beverage Operations in Stampton restaurant and Conferencing facilities.
As our next Restaurant Manager, you will:
What we are looking for: The ability to balance multiple priorities and act with a sense of urgency, whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Engage, motivate and develop your small team and create a positive workplace culture
- Manage all operational requirements of the Food & Beverage Department
- Team management
- Complete all administrative and planning elements for the department such as, rostering, reporting, packages and promotions to drive revenue and increase exposure as well as stocktake and ordering.
Why work for Accor?
- The possession of a valid RSA
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Food & Beverage or Assistant Manager in a similar business
- Sound operational experience of corporate conferencing, weddings and events
- A strong communicator with well-developed stakeholder management (internal and external) and exceptional organisational skills
- Someone who is exceptionally organised, with the ability to prioritise in order to meet allocated timelines and budgets
- The ability to work a flexible roster including mornings, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Australian Work Rights
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. We live and breathe by our four principles:
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.