We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Food and Beverage Service
Location : Milton Keynes/United Kingdom
Level : Management
Posted : 14 Mar 2022
Job Role : Asst. Restaurant Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ9615
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-04-11
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
We are currently looking for a Restaurant Manager who can ensure that the quality of service meets the quality of the fresh food our Chefs take pride in making.
You will need to have a passion for great customer service and be able to ensure that every guset experience counts.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a minimum of 1 years experience in a restaurant management postion. In addition, you will need to be able to:
- Seek opportunities to improve the guest experience by gaining feedback to improve restaurant services.
- To assist the Food and Beverage Manager/Operations Manager in the regular S.W.O.T analysis on our competitor set and respond as
- To meet with the chef on a daily basis to discuss restaurant bookings and customer requests.
- Ensure all F&B service standard audit procedures are adhered to.
- To be aware of the content of all menu items and to ensure your team is also fully competent.
- To ensure a positive guest experience to maximise repeat business.
- To meet individual targets as set by the Food and Beverage Manager.
- Look after all equipment & facilities.
- To be responsible for cash handling and banking when on duty. To take ownership for the MGallery Brand standards and excellent operation standards as well as Mystery audit standards and to ensure they are being adhered to.
Minimum of 1 years estaurant management experience.
After 6 months service you will receive an Accor branded discount card that gives you access to a multitude of discounts.
and development opportunities, great career progression.