Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
London, United Kingdom
Job Role :
Asst. Restaurant Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Restaurant Manager - Mercure London Bridge
Mercure London Bridge
Ready for a fantastic Opportunity?
Marco's New York Italian Restaurant located within the Mercure London Bridge hotel is looking for a Restaurant Manager.
As Restaurant Manager you will be very operationally involved; every day you enjoy welcoming guests into the Marco Pierre Whites Restaurant ensuring they have a incredible experience when dining with us. We are after someone who is full of energy, has a great personality, passionate about food & drinks and great service.
Marco Pierre Whites New York Italian Restaurant was inspired by Marco's Italian roots and his love for New York, tuck into an eclectic mix of favourites and latest trends from 'the city that never sleeps' and traditional Italian staples. Check out our website - London Bridge Restaurants | Marco Pierre White's New York Italian (mpwrestaurants.co.uk)
The responsibilities and duties of the Restaurant Manager include:
- Attend and actively participate in Food and Beverage meetings respecting the confidentiality of issues that may be discussed formally or informally.
- Manage the service of food and beverage within the restaurant / bar, mini bar and, where required, conferencing and outside catering.
- Ensure cleaning and maintenance of outlets, work areas, tableware, utensils and other materials and equipment used by restaurant / bar.
- Regular liaison with Maintenance ensuring maintenance requests are completed quickly focusing on guest needs as a priority.
- Coordinate between restaurant / bar and other relevant departments to ensure that preparations for conferences involving restaurant / bar.
- Assist in the preparation monthly restaurant / bar reports, commenting on key performance indicators and action taken to keep on target.
- Management and guidance of outlet staff under control, namely Shift Leaders and Captains.
- Prepare weekly forecasts for restaurant / bar, mini bar and roster staff accordingly.
- Ensure constant liaison with the Conference Sales Manager and Conference Coordinators.
- Adherence to Emergency Communication procedures ensuring that enquiries from the media are only responded to by the nominated spokesperson.
- Be knowledgeable of and operate within appropriate outlet and hotel liquor licensing guidelines and House Management Policies.
- Maintain currency of RSA certification, amendments and updates and adhere to RSA principles.
Of course you also want to know what it's like to work at Marco's in Mercure London Bridge? First and most important; you end up in a close-knit team in which your own initiative is greatly appreciated and where the atmosphere is great. We believe that colleagues must be able to complement each other and that everyone must be able to be themselves. You get the opportunity to broaden your responsibilities though training and development, free gym, rewards and recognition.
We can't wait to hear from you!Work Experience
- Previous experience in similar roles is preferable
- Passion for Food & Beverage
- Knowledge of Agent Cash (an advantage)
- Friendly, approachable with excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
- Strong team player and positive attitude.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Essential to be flexible with working hours.
- Must already have the right to work in the UK.
- Attractive Salary
- Service Charge
- Use of Hotel Gym
- A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels Worldwide for hotel stays and food & beverage discounts
- Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability and T&C)
- Training & Development
- Additional holidays with service
- International Development Opportunities
- And more: recommend a friend scheme; Employee Advisory Service; Childcare Vouchers;