Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Rach Gia, Vietnam
Job Role :
Asst. Restaurant Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Restaurant Outlet Manager
PREMIER VILLAGE PHU QUOC RESORT
Job Summary - (Role Summary)
- Adhere to regulations concerning FSMS/HACCP, health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and policies and procedures.
- Manage the outlet operations of the hotel to ensure the achievement of established food and beverage quality and guest service quality standards and departmental revenue and profit goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - (Key Activities of the role)
- Reports all the default area and equipment and follow up to fix the area.
- Conducts regular check on the cleanliness
- Closely monitors outlet flow and proposes ideas to increase table turn over and overall outlet capability
- Motivates and drives team productivity at all times and offers assistant to other outlets where possible and as requested.
- Works with superior in the preparation and management of the Department's budget
- Works with superior on manpower planning and management needs
- Assists to promote the entertainment.
- Completes spillage report and submit to Food and Beverage manager at the Conclusion of each shift
- Ongoing training and coaching should be conducted to enhance the knowledge and skills of the staff.
- Be repsonsible for requisition bar items according to bar stocks
- Takes appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
- Adhering to stock control procedures
- Operating the beer reticulation system
- Effective operation of the post-mix syrups bulk dispense system
- Correct use of refrigeration system
- Cellar operations are carried out including:
- Monitor factors which interfere with the total experience of the guest
- Advise guest on the hotel's policy of smoking
- Level of intoxication of guests is assessed and appropriate action taken
- Compliance with legal provisions of local liquor codes
- The strengths of alcohol is advised and guests are advised as to their effect
- Guests are advised on alcoholic beverages
- Patron care standards are adhered to by ensuring:
- Coffee and tea is served hot and in accordance with standard
- Making and presenting cocktails
- Promoting and selling cocktails to guests
- Converse with Guests about wine, advising the types and styles of wine, taking wine orders and serving wine
- Beverages are up-sold and regularly replenished, abiding by responsible alcohol service regulations
- Carries out effective beverage service by ensuring:
- Conversing with Guests in relation to the food and beverage products
- Regularly cleaning ashtrays
- Ensuring the bar is clean
- Ensuring working areas are cleaned and re-set quickly
- Ensuring payment methods are handled accurately
- Quickly taking food and beverage orders
- Using trays and tray jacks effectively
- Processing food orders accurately
- Explaining and up-selling daily beverage specials
- Greeting and seating guests
- Carries out effective service by ensuring all staff are aware of their role in:
- Outlet is ready for service and guest comfort
- Lighting is on
- Music is on
- Requirements for special occasions are ready
- Glassware is polished
- Equipment is sorted and stored
- Equipment is clean
- Grooming is impeccable and in accordance with personal presentation standards
- Prepares for service by ensuring the department's:
- Delivers prepared training sessions in line with a departmental monthly calendar
- Delivers daily briefings and attends other Food and Beverage meetings as scheduled
- Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest comments and other relevant information
- Develops departmental standards and procedures to promote salesmanship, beverage creativity and profit
- Delivers Food and Beverage service of high standard and in accordance with departmental standards and proceduresWork Experience Required Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Good writing skills
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
- 2 years related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21