Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Job Role :
Asst. Restaurant Manager
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Restaurant Supervisor - Fairmont Doha
FAIRMONT FAIRMONT HOTEL & RESIDENCES DOHA
You are responsible for, but not limited to, the overall management of the restaurant. To provide back up for the Manager and offer support in ensuring that the highest standards of service are offered to our guests.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE MISSION STATEMENT
Food & Beverage will be recognized as the market leader by providing consistent and personalized service, by offering innovative concepts and products, not yet available on the market. We are committed to create an environment where teamwork is honored, honesty and integrity are valued. Our well trained and professional colleagues will be focused on delivering high quality products and memorable experiences that will strengthen our customer engagement in the resort and through social media.
Fairmont is a place where the well-being of our guests is our main priority. We will emotionally engage the local and international community, anticipate and exceed their wishes and needs, thus creating guests for life. Our Food and Beverage outlets will capture the attention of global media, making it the first choice for international awards and social events and becoming the benchmark for Local and international Food & Beverage industry.
Our financial success will strengthen the food and beverage reputation amongst current and new owners, by achieving Top Line Revenue and high EBITA surpassing their budget expectations. It is our responsibility and commitment to give back to the community by being a true heartist Ambassador.
Gracious with people, ruthless with standards and hungry for more.
Our appearance is a statement of who we are. Our grooming should create a professional image at work that is why our every team member needs to follow the grooming standards at all the time.
KEY DELIVERABLES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Motivator & role model
- Positive attitude and well spoken
- Result driven
- Displays initiative
- Commitment to professional values
- Team creator
- Customer / people oriented
- Creative / open-minded
TALENT & CULTURE
- Ensure correct grooming standards are followed at all times
- Responsible for the smooth operation of his/her specific area
- Follow the Care Programme at all times
- Follow up on all financials, LQA, Forbes and TrustYou targets
- Is aware of the daily, monthly and yearly financial targets
- Actively contributes towards the achievement of financial targets
- All issues and negative guest feedback need to be properly reported on Glitch system
- Following up on opening and closing checklists
- Maintains the HACCP & FIFO standards as required by the regional governing body
- Handle financial procedures according to guidelines set by the finance department
- Responsible for linking all facets of service, cuisine and entertainment
- Assume the responsibility of daily operations
- Handles security incidents, guest complaints with confidence and in a professional manner
- Attend daily briefings prior to commencement of shift
- Ensure all appropriate equipment is on hand for each service period
- Attend trainings and monitor waiters' performances
- Responsible of the grooming of all waiters
- Should be creative, confident and prepared to think outside of the box
- Following the personal development plan set by the Restaurant General Manager
- Ensure the operational inventory is always accounted for and in immaculate condition
- Ensure the outlet is maintained at the highest levels
- Create opportunities for upselling products
- Develop the waiter's team to strive for excellence
- Inspires heartists to create a flow of new and 'improved' ideas
- Follow Hotel Evacuation Policy in case of an Emergency
- Ensure awareness and delivers the optimum levels of service and guest satisfaction
- Establish and maintain effective communication across the outlet
- Lead by example through a passionate, hands on approach
- Assist with collecting information for the monthly P&L review
The hotel reserves the right to revise all job descriptions from time to time as business needs demand. Other duties may be assigned as and when necessary. The above-mentioned job description attempts to outline key aspects of the role, however, does not limit its right to assign other duties to an employee in this position. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
I commit to the above requirements of my position and will strive to demonstrate Our Values in my daily work and confirm I am able to perform the essential function of the role as identified.