Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Revenue Analyst
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort
What you will be doing:
- There is no room for ordinary in anything we do. As the Revenue Analyst, you will push yourself every day as you oversee the Reservations Department operations, conduct Analytical Reporting as required within the Revenue Management team, and implement Revenue Management Strategies through various systems.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Accurately generate and update various Revenue Management reports and serve as support for the reporting and analytical needs of the Revenue Management team and ad-hoc/project-based reports for senior leadership
- Manage OTA extranets: rates, inventory and accuracy of content.
Why work for Accor?
- We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
- We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
- By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESSWork Experience
- Minimum 2 years of Reservations management experience preferable
- Minimum 2 years of Revenue Analytics/Strategy (or equivalent) experience preferable
- Hospitality Industry experience is highly preferred
- Experience with Opera
- Proficiency within CRS and PMS (Opera highly preferred)
- Understanding of Revenue Management: disciplined analytics that predict consumer behavior at the micro-market levels and optimize product availability and price to maximize revenue growth.
- Compelling analytical skills
- Employee benefit offering discounted rates in Accor Worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility Activities, such as Planet 21.