Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Revenue Analyst
MÃ¶venpick Hotel Jumeirah Village Triangle
Directly reporting to the Cluster Director of Revenue, as a Revenue Analyst you will support and maintain accuracy, and enhance the Revenue Management systems of the hotel across 5 properties to increase the daily productivity for the hotel.
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Join our diverse team and enjoy perks of being an Accor Heartists.
- Plan your career growth with us as you passionately exude your work and talent.
Your experience and skills include:
- You will be mainly tracking the hotel finances, gathering and recording data, and identifying opportunities to boost revenue. In addition, to produce reports and available information to the senior leadership team to assist in creating detailed forecasts on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Supreme attention to detail
- Excel virtuoso with an analytical flair
- Enjoys data and produces and explores reports on a daily basis.
- Understanding of VBA and TARS shall be an advantage.
- Team Player.
- Good command of English language (spoken and written).
- Previous experience on the same role.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting, finance, economics or statistics.
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS