Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Surfers Paradise, Australia
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Revenue Analyst
Gold Coast Regional Office
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem that is among the most diversified in the sector, notably associating luxury and high-end brands, mid-range and economic offers, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Accor thus has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Revenue Analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for providing revenue management support and market/competitor analysis to the Regional Commercial Performance teams to enable each regions revenue strategy to be executed effectively.
This role will be based from our Gold Coast office located in Surfers Paradise.
Getting to know the role and your responsibilities
What we need from you
- Execute revenue management strategy in accordance with the Revenue Management practices for the Apartments and Leases business
- Ensure rates are mapped effectively to ensure accurate distribution
- Update pricing decisions to all channels accurately and efficiently
- Maintain a working understanding of market demand and update the events calendar in region
- Conduct competitive analysis to benchmark property performance to industry trends
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of the market, both on a macro and micro level, and provide this intelligence to the Director of Revenue
- Have a clear understanding of all revenue related strategy for all designated properties within the allocated portfolio
- Proactively recommend any changes to rate and inventory strategies and communicate these through to the Director of Revenue or Regional Director of Performance
- Review all group bookings by viewing business on the books and forecasted revenue, lead time and total value of the group/s
- Work collaboratively with the Groups team including inventory management of group bookings as required
- Bachelor Degree in Business or similar preferred
- Minimum of 2 years operational experience in hotels front office or reservations function
- Experience in a Revenue Analyst function or similar highly desired
- Working understanding of Revenue Management principles in both a corporate and leisure environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, implement, maintain and measure strategies
- Strong reporting and analytical skills
- High level of organization and time management skills
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .