Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Revenue Manager (Duplicate)
- Continuous analysis of changing channel distribution models and the impact on consumer booking trends
- Optimizes hotel and corporate pricing strategies through definition and management of BAR levels, stay restrictions and other tactics, which are congruent with demand factors and which are managed through all distribution channels
- Maintain rates which promote integrity and which protect the relationships with long term customers
- Monitors transient, group and tour booking pace in order to determine pricing and availability controls for all reservation distribution sources. Discusses and implements changes in distribution plan accordingly
- Completes all rooms and revenue forecasting to accurately project unconstrained demand
- Ensure that appropriate overrides are in place, special events are accurately loaded in the system
- Determine unconstrained demand and maintains the data within the Demand Analysis strategies, both future and historical
- Work with Director of Sales & Marketing and Sales Team members to encourage strategic selection of the right piece of business, in keeping with brand guidelines
- Track and analyze of competitive set pricing and yield strategies, gaining the ability to predict the comp set reaction to changes in the marketplace
- Prepares revenue updates as required
- Fluent in English Verbal and written - Vietnamese native.
- High energy and always gives maximum effort.
- Is well informed about all aspects of the job and has a minimum of three years' experience in a 4 or 5 star hotel as a Revenue Manager.
- Sound experience with a RMS and Hotel revenue best practice.
- Collaborative spirit with strong entrepreneurial skills.
- Flexible and able to embrace change effectively and positively.
- Writes, speaks, and presents with clarity.
- Leadership, learning and development management capability.
- Successful pre-opening experience is a plus.
- Competitive package of salary and benefit.
- 12 days full paid leave a year, insurances paid in accordance with the Law
- Professional working environment. Care about your career advancement