Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Bali, Indonesia
Level : Management
Posted : 17 Jul 2022
Job Role : Revenue Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ59726
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-08
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Grand Mercure Bali Legian Resort
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Work closely with the Director of Sales to maximize overall hotel room revenue through development and implementation of effective inventory and pricing strategies based on future demand forecasts, current trends and historical data to drive RevPar and market share
- Demonstrate attention to details and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Analyze market and hotel specific trends in order to accurately forecast future demand and apply strategies
- Ascertain and implement the ideal business mix for the Hotel
- Establish and maintain rational pricing strategies for transient, wholesale and group segments.
- Identify future revenue opportunities for the property sales team e.g. source markets trends, seasonal specials, process changes, and communicate strategies and recommendations.
- Use your strong analytical skills to correlate data from multiple sources.
- Develop and execute the hotel's strategic plan and budget in conjunction with the sales strategy team members.
- Create and analyze reports, and utilize these results to make strategic decisions.
YOUR EXPERIENCE & SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Strong knowledge of transient, group and event segments.
- Excellent understanding of revenue management concepts, processes and systems.
- Understands how to evaluate business trends and modify strategies to improve revenue opportunities.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of, and skills to develop market analysis, pricing analysis, and inventory management systems.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to develop your career at Accor
- Learning programs provided by Accor Academie including Online and offline Learning
- A Bienvenue Card - offering a special staff rate at our hotels