Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Revenue Manager
Mercure Serpong Alam Sutera
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
Work Experience YOUR EXPERIENCE & SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Work closely with the Director of Sales to maximize overall hotel room revenue through development and implementation of effective inventory and pricing strategies based on future demand forecasts, current trends and historical data to drive RevPar and market share.
- Demonstrate attention to details and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Analyze market and hotel specific trends in order to accurately forecast future demand and apply strategies.
- Ascertain and implement the ideal business mix for the Hotel.
- Establish and maintain rational pricing strategies for transient, wholesale and group segments.
- Identify future revenue opportunities for the property sales team e.g. source markets trends, seasonal specials, process changes, and communicate strategies and recommendations.
- Use your strong analytical skills to correlate data from multiple sources.
- Develop and execute the hotel's strategic plan and budget in conjunction with the sales strategy team members.
- Create and analyze reports, and utilize these results to make strategic decisions.
- Strong knowledge of transient, group and event segments.
- Excellent understanding of revenue management concepts, processes and systems.
- Understands how to evaluate business trends and modify strategies to improve revenue opportunities.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of, and skills to develop market analysis, pricing analysis, and inventory management systems.
- Attractive package.
- National and international opportunities in ACCOR group.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family.
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work .
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world.