Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Dubai/United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Revenue Manager
25hours Hotel One Central
We are currently looking for a Revenue Manager to join the opening team of 25 Hours Hotel Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHOW US YOUR VISION!
This is a place where personality counts for more than your CV. We are genuine. Genuinely uncomplicated. Genuine in our dealings with one another. Genuinely professional. Genuinely reliable. Genuinely global with genuine local roots. With genuinely cool opportunities. And we're genuinely interested in you!
What is in it for you:
What you will be doing:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- You'll be working with the Director of Sales to ensure a defined rate quoting strategy is in place for the negotiated RFP season and potentially overlooking reservations section.
- You'll ensure rates and strategy align with the budget expectations/ analysis vs. comp set & penetration in the segment.
- You'll configure and manage key systems including revenue management system, central reservation system, property management system and the respective distribution platforms
- You'll analyse period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals.
- You'll generate updates on transient segment each period and continually analyses transient booking patterns.
- You'll assist with account diagnostics process and validates conclusions.
- Maintain accurate reservation system information.
- You'll check distribution channels regularly for hotel positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning.
- You'll analyse weekly and monthly information to assist in analysing past strategies.
- You'll identify areas needing improvement, competitor set strengths, and develop strategies to best capture available Market Share.
- You'll analyse information to assist in development of RevPAR Index forecasts.
- You'll be responsible for the weekly and monthly forecasting and the development and presentation of the annual budget
Your team and working environment:
- An outgoing personality with a flair for revenue, people and numbers
- Diploma or equivalent required in Business/Hotel Management with major in Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 2-years' experience working as Revenue Manager preferably in an upscale, lifestyle hotel. Pre-opening experience is preferred
- Advance revenue management skills with an analytical mindset
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills to lead and influence a wide variety of audiences/ stakeholders
- Advance knowledge of Computer systems such as: PMS, Opera, CRS, GDS, RMS and MS Office Suite
- Professional fluency in English (written, verbal and spoken)
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS