Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Ha Long/Vietnam
Level : Management
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Revenue Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ49574
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-03-07
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Novotel Ha Long Bay
1. Lead the revenue management functions of the hotel by identifying and determining selling strategies to maximize room revenue. Analyze situations and statistics to gauge demand, pricing and recommend appropriate strategies.
2. Communicate these strategies to the sales team and other key departments in a timely fashion.
3. Establish and maintain rational pricing strategies for transient, wholesale and group segments.
4. Set and monitor group ceilings and target rates.
5. Identify future revenue opportunities for the property sales team e.g. source markets trends, seasonal specials, process changes, and communicate strategies and recommendations.
6. Develop and execute the hotel's strategic plan and budget in conjunction with the sales strategy team members.
1. Strong knowledge of transient, group and event segments.
2. Excellent understanding of revenue management concepts, processes and systems.
3. Presents ideas, expectations and information in a concise, well-organized manner.
4. Uses problem solving methodology for decision making and follow up.
5. Understands how to evaluate business trends and modify strategies to improve revenue opportunities.
6. Manage group and interpersonal conflict situations effectively.
7. Strong leadership and communication skills.
8. Excellent understanding of, and skills to develop market analysis, pricing analysis, and inventory management systems.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.