Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Finance and Accounts
Location : Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Level : Management
Posted : 08 Jul 2022
Job Role : Revenue Manager
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ87389
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-14
Salary Range (monthly): USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
- Preparing and executing Revenue Strategy for all aspects of the organization.
- Responsible for maximizing room revenue contribution by understanding of all booking channels
- Optimizes hotel and corporate pricing strategies through BAR levels
- Communicate the processes to follow in terms of booking quality and correct data input into the PMS, toward the reservation and front office team.
- Regularly checks the input and the quality of data segmentation, denials tracking, etc).
- Support the preparation of the annual revenue budget.
- Providing dynamic forecasts, compared to the strategy of the GM and budget.
- Analyze monthly the results in terms of internal and external indicators (RevPAR and market share).
- Conduct a diagnostic of the market to acquire an overview and analyze the performance.
- Optimize the use of Tars Online & contribute to the development of the Revenue Manager System.
- Apply the Revenue Management initiatives: overbook length of stay, contract management, price and client mix management.
- Update the market diagnostic every year and provide the information for the operational employees.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as Revenue Manager.
- Strong knowledge of group and event segments.
- Excellent understanding of revenue management concepts, processes and systems.
- Presents ideas, well-organized manner.
- Understand how to evaluate business trends and modify strategies to improve revenue opportunities.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent understanding and skills to develop market analysis, pricing analysis.
- International working ambiance
- Attractive salary package
- Working with positive mindset colleagues