Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Los Angeles/United States
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Revenue Manager
Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills
Your experience and skills include:
- Sofitel Los Angeles is looking for a Revenue manager that can help maximize business opportunity for revenue and profits while working with a fun and exciting team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Provides guidance, delivers strategy to, and maximizes revenue derived from on-property reservations team.
- Assists with 30, 60, and 90 day forecast of projected rooms revenue
- Monitor changes in inventory and provide guidance on the impact of current strategies.
- Monitor group blocks and assess risk, while making strategy recommendations.
- Coordinates the implementation of selling strategies.
- Tracks demand in the area, and recommends selling strategies to maximize revenue.
Your team and working environment:
- Previous revenue management experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel specifically).
- Strong knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering, Property Management System, and CRS.
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks under time constraints is key to the success of this individual.
Why work for Accor?
- You would be a part of a supportive, empowering and highly motivated team of people working together to achieve the same goals.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS