Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Revenue & Reservations Manager
Harbour Rocks Hotel Sydney - MGallery
Harbour Rocks Hotel, is seeking an amazingly talented Revenue & Reservations Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the General Manager you will have the experience and ability to assume full responsibility for the smooth running of Revenue and Reservations role for the hotel. At a senior leadership level, with the support of the General Manager we are a small hands on operational award winning team.
Harbour Rocks Hotel Sydney is a member of the MGallery by Sofitel Collection | Accor Hotels. A beautiful yet intimate 59-room 5 star boutique hotel, steeped in the history of the famous historical Rocks precinct. Built in 1887, the hotel comprises of a colonial three-level building originally a bonds warehouse as well as six adjoining terrace buildings. This was built on the site of what was originally Sydney's first hospital, a heritage listed beauty making this hotel a very unique one to work in.
A genuinely passionate analytical operator that has an eye for detail and can multitask in a fast paced environment.
As the Revenue & Reservations Manager, you will be responsible to plan, direct and co-ordinate all Reservations activities to ensure smooth running of the department. This role will work closely with the General Manager and Sales and Marketing Team on all aspects of revenue maximization across all distribution channels. Implement rate and inventory strategies and communicate these to the property reservation & sales teams, ensuring maximum revenue is obtained. Produce daily, weekly and monthly statistics and monitor trends utilizing company reports to provide a weekly forecast focusing on forecast accuracy.
About The ROLE
- Developing and reviewing revenue strategies,
- Work closely with Hotel General Manager and Regional teams on all aspects of revenue maximization
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly statistics and monitor trends utilizing company reports.
- Chair RevMax Meetings
- Produce Annual Budget and Business Plan
- Review all group business strategies ensuring the optimal market mix is achieved.
- Resolving operational challenges through professionalism, innovation and leadership
- Focus on lowering distribution costs and driving room nights to branded web.
- Ensure all guest sales calls are handled promptly, accurately and in a friendly, professional manner.
- Maintain and update conference group bookings, as required.
- Organise and monitor payment for agents commission on a regular basis
- Manage the relationship with online market managers to maximize the properties exposure through these distribution channels.
- Drive Market Share and Revenue Performance through proper pricing, inventory controls and mix management
What we need from you:
- Revenue Management Experience
- A strong understanding of revenue management principles
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships through all levels of the organisation
- Challenge and influence strategy and identify new opportunities
- Opera PMS advantageous
We are seeking someone with a strong team and customer focus and would love to hear how about the most challenging situations you have managed!
What we offer
Our Hotel team are a great mix of fun, friendly and industry experts making this a great team to be a part of.
- Career development opportunities
- Fun & Supportive work environment
- Flexible working conditions with Work your Way!
- On shift meals and generous discounts
Why Work for Accor:
- We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
- We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
- In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.