Hotels & Resorts
Finance and Accounts
Surfers Paradise, Australia
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Revenue Systems Coordinator
Corporate Head Office
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. The group deploys an integrated hotel ecosystem that is among the most diversified in the sector, notably associating luxury and high-end brands, mid-range and economic offers, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Accor thus has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless, .
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Revenue Systems Coordinator to join our team. You will be responsible for assisting the Revenue System Manager in the management of revenue systems and processes and the implementation of revenue management strategies.
This role can be based in either Surfers Paradise at our Gold Coast Corporate Office, or in Sydney at our Pacific Corporate Office
Getting to know the role and your responsibilities
What we need from you
- Provide support to the Revenue Systems Manager, Accor Apartments & Leases in the management and performance of revenue management tools and processes including to not limited to Calumo (including ResAct, Revenue Cubes, Budget and LE files), Revenue Management Sysytems and STR
- Assist with the budget, LE and forecasting processes and tools
- Support the Rates Manager, Accor Apartments & Leases as required in loading rates within SiHOT CRS
- Provide ongoing support to Accor Apartments & Leases properties with the setup of revenue systems and processes and third party suppliers ensuring seamless connectivity is managed at all times
- Coordinate the roll out and implementation of revenue management policy and procedures to ensure the most efficient work practices are being performed
- Test and participate in the critical path processes for all new connections with third party suppliers
- In collaboration with the Revenue Systems and Performance Manager, Accor Apartments & Leases develop training tools and documentation for both properties and revenue to ensure distribution is understood and managed effectively across operations and shared services including implications to the business
- Ensure all Apartments & Leases Channels (Central Res, MG/Property websites and property direct) have rate and inventory parity at all times
- Assist the Rates Manager, Accor Apartments & Leases with rate loading, mapping and audits as required across CRS, channel manager, GDS platform and OTA extranets.
- Analyse and provide solutions solutions to reservation and system processes to ensure accurate data encapsulation
In return for your energy, hard work and sense of fun, we offer you...
- 2+years experience as a Reservations Team Leader or Supervisor with a strong customer service and sales background
- Experience with a Channel Manager and/or SIHOT would be considered advantageous
- Experience with business intelligence tools (Calumo, Tableau, STRGlobal) would be considered advantageous
- An understanding of Revenue Management concepts with a good eye for detail
- Well-developed problem solving, analytical and planning skills
- A high level of computer literacy
- Discounted rates at all of our hotels, resorts and apartments worldwide
- Fantastic discounts with JB HIFI, BUPA, Virgin Australia, Snap Fitness and many more!
- Structured, ongoing, goal driven learning and training for your personal development
- We're one of the largest accommodation providers in Australia and we're still growing!
- Gain amazing exposure working for a leader in the industry
- Career progression and diversification will be a dream with the hundreds of properties in our portfolio
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Want to know what it's like working with Accor Apartments & Leases? Follow us on @keepupwithAL or visit www.jobsataccor.com.au