Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Brisbane, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 15 Jul 2022
Job Role : Housekeeping Attendant
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ26744
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-09-12
Salary Range (monthly): USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Mantra on Mary
Accor is a world leader in the hotel industry, present in 110 countries, with more than 5,000 hotels and 10,000 restaurants and bars. Accor has a portfolio of incomparable brands, led by more than 300,000 employees around the world. More than 65 million members benefit from the group's complete loyalty program, ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
Mantra on Mary is located in the heart of Brisbane and is part of Accor's rapidly growing portfolio. Not far from Queen Street Mall shopping and the Treasury Casino, working here will provide you with exposure to all aspects of the hospitality world. With the construction of the Cross River Rail project placing Albert Street station right next door, along with the exciting Queens Wharf developments, this is certainly the new hub of the Brisbane CBD.
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Join our dedicated housekeeping team as a Room Attendant to create a memorable experience for our guests.
As our next Room Attendant, you will:
- Be willing to go the extra mile to provide great guest service
- Be comprehensively trained on how to maintain the level of guest service and care necessary to be put into this role
- Be required to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
What we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for providing quality guest service
- Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
- A person who is a well-rounded team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
- Someone who is physically fit and comfortable working autonomously
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
To view more opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to follow @KeepUpWithAccor