Job Description For Room Attendant
Mantra South Bank Brisbane
Nestled in the Heart of South Bank - Brisbane's Cultural Centre, Mantra South Bank Brisbane showcases 161 hotel rooms, studios & apartments containing fully equipped kitchens, laundry facilities and private balconies showcasing stunning views of the Arts Precinct, Brisbane River and City. Salt Meats Cheese Restaurant on the ground level offers a casual, fun Italian dining experience, open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Right around the corner from the Queensland Museum, Gallery of Modern Art, Queensland Performing Arts Centre, and Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, as well as Valet Parking, Concierge and Conferencing & Event facilities, you will have everything you could possibly need to enjoy a truly authentic Brisbane experience.
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Join our dedicated housekeeping team as a Room Attendant to create a memorable experience for our guests.
As our next Room Attendant, you will:
What we are looking for:
- Be willing to go the extra mile to provide great guest service
- Be comprehensively trained on how to maintain the level of guest service and care necessary to be put into this role
- Be required to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
Why work for Accor?
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for providing quality guest service
- Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
- A person who is a well-rounded team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
- Someone who is physically fit and comfortable working autonomously
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. Mantra Southbank is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .