Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Room Attendant
Mantra Ettalong Beach
Located in the beautiful beachside town of Ettalong and right opposite the beach, Mantra Ettalong Beach combines ocean views with the relaxed atmosphere of a friendly seaside village.
Part of the Accor group we proudly offer luxury and high-end, mid-range and economy brands, exclusive lifestyle concepts, venues for shows and entertainment, clubs, restaurants and bars, private residences, shared accommodation, concierge services and co-working spaces. Led by more than 300,000 Team Members around the world we deliver exclusive benefits to our more than 65 million loyalty member through the group's loyalty program ALL - Accor Live Limitless.
We are currently recruiting Cleaners (Room Attendants) to support our Property on a casual basis.
Ensuring our property meets both Guest and Company cleanliness standards, this role will see you primarily (but not exclusively) complete:
- Full cleaning of Guest rooms, this includes living areas, bedrooms, bathrooms, balconies and kitchens
- Stock and maintain cleaning trolleys in line with Company requirements
- Assist with movement of linen as required
- Participate in the activation of special cleaning projects as required
- Adhere to save work practices and company policy and procedure at all time.
Why Join Us:
- Regardless of your level of experience (don't worry! We provide full and comprehensive training) you consider yourself to have a positive can-do attitude whilst also possessing:
- Impeccable attention to detail, strong work ethic with the desire to exceed expectations
- Physically fit - this role is physically demanding and requires you to be on your feet and lifting, pushing and pulling
- Demonstrated understanding of safe work practices - this role requires you to work with chemicals and does involve manual handling
- Confident communication skills both spoken & written
- Demonstrated reliability with the availability to work across all seven days including mornings, nights, weekends and public holidays
- Australian Work Rights
- When you join Accor you are not only joining a Company with more than 5000 properties in over 110 countries you are joining a company where culture is deeply ingrained in everything we do. Our Company Values and Heartist principles guide all of our actions and decisions and we hope that you'll feel welcome as soon as you arrive onsite.
- Work Your Way with Accor - this role offers a flexible roster
- Access to fantastic discounts on accommodation, food & beverage globally as well as partner perks
- Endless career opportunities & access to our in-house learning and development offering through Academy Accor
Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .