Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Launceston, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 21 Nov 2022
Job Role : Housekeeping Attendant
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ5335
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2023-01-04
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Mantra Charles Hotel
Mantra Charles delivers a new and vibrant experience perfect for business or for weekend escapes to Launceston. The hotel includes a stylish with distinct art deco architecture, characterised by curved windows and a white exterior, aiding in its charm and making it one of Launceston's most popular hotels.
We are seeking energetic & enthusiastic Room Attendants to join our Team.
As our next Room Attendant, you will:
- Be willing to go the extra mile to provide great guest service
- Be comprehensively trained on how to maintain the level of guest service and care necessary to be put into this role
- Be required to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
What we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for providing quality guest service
- Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
- A person who is a well-rounded team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
- Someone who is physically fit and comfortable working autonomously
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide. Click 'Apply' to begin your journey
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Want to know what it's like working with Accor Hotels? Follow us on Instagram @CheckInWithMG or www.jobsataccor.com.au