We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Sydney/Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 15 Mar 2022
Job Role : Housekeeping Attendant
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ88178
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-04-12
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Mantra 2 Bond Street
Do you love the sense of achievement at the end of the day knowing you have completed all tasks assigned to you? If so, then this role may just be perfect for you!
We are currently recruiting Casual Room Attendants to support our Sydney CBD Properties (Mantra Sydney Central, Mantra on Kent & Mantra 2 Bond Street).
About the Role
Ensuring our property meets both Guest and Company cleanliness standards, this role will see you primarily (but not exclusively) complete:
- Full cleaning of Guest rooms, this includes living areas, bedrooms, bathrooms, balconies and kitchens
- Stock and maintain cleaning trolleys in line with Company requirements
- Assist with movement of linen as required
- Participate in the activation of special cleaning projects as required
- Adhere to save work practices and company policy and procedure at all time.
Regardless of your level of experience (don't worry! We provide full and comprehensive training) you consider yourself to have a positive can-do attitude whilst also possessing:
- Impeccable attention to detail, strong work ethic with the desire to exceed expectations
- Physically fit - this role is physically demanding and requires you to be on your feet and lifting, pushing and pulling
- Demonstrated understanding of safe work practices - this role requires you to work with chemicals and does involve manual handling
- Confident communication skills both spoken & written
- Demonstrated reliability with the availability to work across all seven days including mornings, weekends and public holidays
- Australian Work Rights
Why Join Us
When you join Accor you are not only joining a Company with more than 5000 properties in over 110 countries you are joining a company where culture is deeply ingrained in everything we do. Our Company Values and Heartist principles guide all of our actions and decisions and we hope that you'll feel welcome as soon as you arrive onsite.
- Work Your Way with Accor - this role offers a flexible roster
- Access to fantastic discounts on accommodation, food & beverage globally as well as partner perks
- Endless career opportunities & access to our in-house learning and development offering through Academy Accor
Click 'Apply' to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. Mantra Sydney Central, Mantra on Kent and Mantra 2 Bond Street are not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .