Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Room Attendant
The Sebel Sydney Chatswood
- Assist the Housekeeping team through the delivery of all hotel linen, chemicals, laundry, deliveries and heavy/lifting work.
- Ensure security of all keys and equipment during your shift. Follow guest confidentiality guidelines.
- Ensure high standards of property presentation, hygiene and cleanliness. Ensure economic use of chemicals and linen.
- Ensure all equipment is cleaned correctly, that store rooms and trolleys are kept neat and in good working order.
- Ensure all corridors are free linen trolleys or cages.
- Assist with the removal of rollaway beds and cots.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
We will provide you with the opportunity to work with a diverse and energetic team and with a Manager who thrives on developing their team. This role will see you enhance your skills and capabilities, and is a great opportunity to start or continue your journey with AccorHotels. You will be provided with a uniform and dry cleaning, a fun and rewarding environment as well as accommodation discounts worldwide.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for providing quality guest service
- Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
- A person who is a well-rounded team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
- Someone who comfortable completing physically challeging tasks and is comfortable working autonomously
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.