Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Tbilissi, Georgia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 24 Jun 2022
Job Role : Housekeeping Attendant
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ71887
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Permanent
Validate Through : 2022-09-16
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Pullman Tbilisi Axis Towers
Pullman Hotels & Resorts set the new standard in extraordinary global travel and living, delivering a unique experience to today's hyper-connected global nomads. Part of Accor Group, these vibrant, enterprising hubs are where guests can seize opportunities, seamlessly conduct business, explore, take time for personal wellbeing and make connections.
Pullman Tbilisi Axis Towers, located in the landmark building of the highest towers in the city, is the first upscale hotel by Accor group in the capital of Georgia. Pullman hotel features 220 rooms, 2000 m2 of banqueting facilities, Restaurant and Bar on the top floors, as well as luxurious spa. Offering best-in-class room comfort, creative approach for meetings and events, fitness facilities as well as fresh, innovative culinary concepts, Pullman Tbilisi Axis Towers aims to become the preferred choice for business and leisure travelers.
We want to create a business we can be proud of, and our Heartists are central to this goal. So to make this happen, we need people who are open-minded, forward thinking and have the drive to serve others from the heart, with curiosity and inventiveness. Pullman is your playground. Play to your strengths and be part of an exciting journey.
We are looking for a dynamic, forward-thinking and proactive Room Attendant to be a part of creating a memorable experience for our guests by taking ownership of guest rooms and guest floors in general, and ensuring that guests are provided with a clean and comfortable space.
Your primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to :
- Clean all assigned guest rooms including: dusting, making beds, soiled linen removal from rooms, and retrieval of clean linen from linen closets, vacuuming, bathroom cleaning, inside window cleaning, replenish rooms with supplies
- Report any damage or missing items discovered in the guest room
- Return and properly tag all lost and found articles in the Housekeeping Office
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience for the guest
- Take ownership of guests' privacy and belongings, while ensuring exceptional service
- Handle guests concerns, reacting quickly
- Maintain proper usage of cleaning supplies and equipment
- Report maintenance deficiencies that require immediate attention
- Follow departmental policies and procedures and service standards
- Maintain knowledge of all the hotel services and facilities
- Work as a part of the team to achieve departmental objectives on a monthly and yearly basis
- Be well versed in hotel fire & life safety / emergency / sanitizing procedures
- Follow all hygiene and security rules
- Work day and night shifts within a flexible schedule that meets business demands
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management
Who you will be:
You are a proactive, energetic individual.
We give you the opportunity to reach your goals and be at your personal best.
While we hire for talent and train the skills, it helps if you have:
- Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience is an asset
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
- Results and service oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
- Literate Georgian, oral and written. English and / or Russian language is desirable. Other languages would be a plus
- Hotel experience desirable, but not required
Above all, we are looking for someone who is passionate about creating a refreshingly new service attitude centered on community and a collaborative experience.
Does this sound like you? Apply now and help make Pullman Hotels & Resorts an exciting and innovative place to be.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS