Hotels & Resorts
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 12,000 to 20,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Room Attendant - Part Time
Mantra on Little Bourke
A 4.5 star hotel in the heart of Melbourne, Mantra on Little Bourke offers plush accommodation ranging from Studios to 2 bedroom self-contained apartments. Its facilities are first class and includes an a la carte restaurant and 24 hour room service, while Its location allows quick access to transport links, boutique shopping, famous eat streets and lots of cultural hotspots.
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Join our dedicated housekeeping team as a Room Attendant to create a memorable experience for our guests.
As our next Room Attendant, you will:
What we are looking for:
- Be willing to go the extra mile to provide great guest service
- Be comprehensively trained on how to maintain the level of guest service and care necessary to be put into this role
- Be required to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
Why work for Accor?
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for providing quality guest service
- Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
- A person who is a well-rounded team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
- Someone who is physically fit and comfortable working autonomously
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates from as little as $60 per night and experience our properties as a guest.
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .