Hotels & Resorts
Wellington, New Zealand
Job Role :
Validate Through :
Salary Range (monthly):
USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Job Description For Room Attendant - Sofitel Wellington
You are at the heart of the hotel! As a Housekeeping Attendant, you will take ownership of guest rooms, ensuring that our guests are provided with a clean, comfortable space, and be a part of creating a memorable experience for them.
What's in it for you:
Your experience and skills include:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Staff meals wile on duty
- Employee assistance program
- Staff celebrations & tenure recognition
What you will be doing:
- Clean all assigned guestrooms to standard
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience for the guest
- Take ownership of guests' privacy and belongings, while ensuring exceptional service
- Clean guest rooms, storage areas and corridors as allocated.
- Ensure guest supplies and advertising material in bedrooms and bathrooms are replenished to the correct standards for the room type.
- Report any lost property following correct.
- Carry out programmed / regular cleaning duties as allocated.
- Ensure guest laundry is handled in line with Hotel policy.
- Use and clean equipment with care, reporting any defective equipment as set down in procedures manual.
- Ensure all department equipment is maintained to a high standard.
- Assist with regular equipment stocktaking.
- Ensure the security of keys and guest rooms at all times by adherence to security procedures. Report any suspicious persons or items to Supervisor.
- Understand the correct usage and storage of cleaning agents in line with health and safety regulations and manufacturers instructions.
- Any other reasonable request as required by your Supervisor or Hotel Management.
- Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience is an asset
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS