We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are 300,000 experts committed to reinventing hospitality with unique and unrivalled experiences within our addresses. We are Accor. Our promise is caring and impeccable service. We nurture real passion for service and achievement beyond limits. Our mission is to make the impossible possible to realize your dreams. We’re so much more than hotels—we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences, whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 50+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Housekeeping
Location : Port Douglas, Australia
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 07 Feb 2022
Job Role : Housekeeping Attendant
Recruiter : Accor Hotels
Job Ref : HOZ56893
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type :
Validate Through : 2022-07-31
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
Situated in one of Tropical North Queensland's most desirable holiday destinations, idyllic Port Douglas hosts home to Peppers Beach Club, Mantra Aqueous, Mantra Portsea and the combined complex of Mantra Heritage, Inlet and Village. Bosting to be the capital of barefoot luxury, Port Douglas offers a slice of paradise between the rainforest and the reef.
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Join our dedicated housekeeping team as a Room Attendant, with positions across several properties in Port Douglas.
As our next Casual Room Attendant, you will:
- Be willing to go the extra mile to provide great guest service
- Be comprehensively trained on how to maintain the level of guest service and care necessary to be put into this role
- Be required to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
What we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for providing quality guest service
- Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
- A person who is a well-rounded team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
- Someone who is physically fit and comfortable working autonomously
- The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of exclusive rates across Australia - from 30% off!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn .